What are stackable rings and how do you style them? Stacking rings are typically rings that are worn on top of each other, creating a stacking effect. When it comes to stacking rings however, there’s no right or wrong way to add glamour to your hands. Just a few style hacks to get the best out of your ring stack.
Read on to find out our top tips when it comes to stacking your rings.
1. Build it up: wear all of your rings on one finger for a statement made vertical ring stack.
2. Stack your rings sideways: create a trendy horizontal stack by placing a ring on each finger making sure they all line up.
3. Mix your metals: mix gold, silver and rose gold metals to create a super trendy and attractive look.
4. Add shapes and symbols: make it that little bit more personal by adding in your favourite shapes and symbols.
5. Include sparkle: create a stylish evening look by adding in a sparkling diamond or CZ ring.